Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Quick Update.

I left NYC and started my trip back to CA.  I stopped at FDR skate park in Philly for a couple of hours and then continued driving on the 76 toll road towards Pittsburgh.  The first night back in the Cocoon was spent in the parking lot of a truck stop.  I got the stove out in the morning and brewed some coffee on the tailgate.  Between the coffee and the humidity, beads of sweat started pooling in the natural lines of my face.  It felt good to be driving again...the never ending game of leap frog which is played between myself and the truckers.  

       I skated another park in Wheeling West Virgina and then drove through the sunset into Ohio.  I am off to Coloumbus, to go see my good friend from college, Jonathan and his wife Anne.
adios.  

No comments:

Post a Comment