Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ramblings From a Road Dog

I pulled over for this...wait till the film comes back.  Wyoming.
Yellowstone,  it was freezing.
Bison held up traffic on many occasions.
The Badlands and I... (mom I am refraining from a smart ass comment here.)
Towed.

Hola people,
I am just going to highlight a few things from the last week or so.

1.Stayed with Jonathan and Anne in Columbus, OH.  Explored the student ghetto, Wexler Museum, got giant burgers and had a good time.

2.Drove through Illinois while listening to Sufijan Stevens album "Come on Bring the Illinois"

3.Woke up in a rest stop and watched a convoy of army personel drive by.  Very surreal.

4. After days of rain it let up just as I reached the Badlands in South Dakota.  My father took John and I here when we were kids.  Very magical, highly recommend it.
5. Got pulled over in Buffalo for a busted tail light cover.  My registration was expired he told me it is a $410 fine...he let me off with a warning.

6.The drive from Buffalo to Yellowstone on route 16 was way longer then I thought but well worth it.  Snow lot's of it.

7.Yellowstone lives up to the hype.  Bison all over, natural beauty is amazing.  I bought wood for a fire...it snowed all night.

8. Grand Tetons = breathtaking.  Wyoming is a wonderful state.

9.The Cocoon died.  Had to have her towed to Tuffy's auto.  Luckily all she needed was a new battery.

10. Driving across the Utah salt flats today.

No comments:

Post a Comment