Wednesday, May 6, 2009

NYC Departure

I like mirrors Broadway and Lafayette...

       I arrived in NYC on the 8th of April....I know I am just shy of a month.  I kept waiting for Benjie to freak out on me and tell me to hit the highway.  Him and Kristin were super good hosts...I would of lost it of weeks ago, many thanks go out to them.  I am heading up to the Catskills in the morning to do a bit of camping and get out of the city.  There is a sculpture garden in Storm King and a minimalist museum in Beacon which I have heard good things about.  Blyth is going to take the train up on Friday and join me which will be really nice.  The rain is falling and the drinks were flowing at the Brooklyn Social club.  I had a good night.  Got to say goodbye to Niels, Bret, Kristin and Benjie.  I have to do laundry and pack all my gear in the morning.  The adventure is calling which will be pretty interesting after this long hiatus.  See you all soon, back on the road...sleep well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment