Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Flakeslist

It's Tuesday at quarter to two am.  I was supposed to leave yesterday yet the drama continues.  Flakeslist is proving to be a real pain.  Zeb was supposed to look at my place at 9 am.  I waited until eleven and heard nothing.  
ring ring  "Hello"I said

"Hey this is Zeb I just got your email... sorry dude it's my only day to sleep in"

"What time can you come" I snapped.

"How about 3"?

"Ok"

Zeb pulled up as I was showing Isha the cocoon.  (I will post photos later to give you a visual)  Zeb's only saving grace was his hot girlfriend.  He still lived at his folks house and I am assuming that was becoming a problem with his female situation.  He eyed my high ceilings and large futon, the possibilities were growing.  $850 a month, off street parking, centrally located, cool neighbors, shit....what more do you want?

  He emailed the next day stating that he was not ready to leave the security of his mothers nest.   


2 comments:

  1. West Texas Pool 2009. Woodacre Improvement Club 1989. Separated only by 20 years and 2000 miles.

    ReplyDelete